By Michele Miller
Read or Download 21: Growing Up Down: A New One Act Musical Play PDF
Best stage & theatre books
Released in France in 1987, this is often the e-book during which Lecoq first set out his philosophy of human circulate, and how it takes expressive shape in quite a lot of various functionality traditions. He strains the background of pantomime, units out his definition of the elements of the artwork of mime, and discusses the explosion of actual theatre within the moment half the 20th century.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
During this enticing and disarmingly frank e-book, comedian Jay Sankey spills the beans, explaining not just tips on how to write and practice stand-up comedy, yet the best way to increase and ideal your paintings. even more than a how-to handbook Zen and the artwork of Stand-Up Comedy is the main unique and complete booklet at the topic up to now.
A Monologue is an Outrageous state of affairs! tips on how to live on the 60-Second Audition explains easy methods to effectively take on the "cattle name" performing audition with a sixty-second monologue. via Q&As, counsel, director’s notes, and a thesaurus packed with outrageous activities intended to motivate the actor into really connecting with the piece, this publication exhibits actors the place and the way to discover a monologue, edit it, and provides the simplest audition attainable.
- From Broadway to the Bowery: A History and Filmography of the Dead End Kids, Little Tough Guys, East Side Kids and Bowery Boys Films, with Cast Biographies
- Theatre of Real People: Diverse Encounters at Berlin’s Hebbel am Ufer and Beyond (Methuen Drama Engage)
- The Play That Goes Wrong (Modern Plays)
- Character and Opinion in the United States (Library of Conservative Thought)
- Living with Lynching: African American Lynching Plays, Performance, and Citizenship, 1890-1930 (New Black Studies Series)
- The Tao of Show Business: How to Pursue Your Dream Without Losing Your Mind
Extra resources for 21: Growing Up Down: A New One Act Musical Play
21: Growing Up Down: A New One Act Musical Play by Michele Miller