By Donald L Sparks
Advances in Agronomy remains to be famous as a number one reference and a chief resource for the newest study in agronomy. As constantly, the themes lined are different and exemplary of the myriad of material handled via this long-running serial.
- Maintains the top influence issue between serial courses in agriculture
- Presents well timed reports on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing recognition for excellence within the field
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 111 PDF
Similar botany books
Big-Leaf Mahogany is crucial advertisement trees species of the tropics. present debate bearing on no matter if to guard it as an endangered species has been hampered by means of the inability of whole, definitive medical documentation. This booklet experiences on important examine at the ecology of big-leaf mahogany, together with genetic adaptations, regeneration, ordinary distribution styles and the silvicutural and exchange implications for the tree.
The Encyclopedia of Rose technology brings jointly a wealth of data at the rose, lengthy precious for its alluring perfumes and opulent colours. Now, greater than ever, technological know-how performs a important position within the creation of this flower on the middle of 1 of the world's greatest floricultural industries.
Forests needs to be measured in the event that they are to be controlled and conserved safely. This e-book describes the basic ideas of recent woodland size, even if utilizing uncomplicated hand held apparatus or subtle satellite tv for pc imagery. It relatively makes a speciality of measuring woodland biomass over huge woodland components, a key point of weather switch experiences, in addition to the volumes of wooden which are commercially to be had.
A descriptive account of the flowering vegetation and ferns local and naturalised in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, including info on unique decorative and crop vegetation. a minimum of one species in each one genus is illustrated, and the bibliography and synonymy are sufficiently distinct to give an explanation for nomenclature and taxonomic circumscriptions inside a large nearby context.
- Plant Parasitic Nematodes: 3
- The Transition to Language (Oxford Studies in the Evolution of Language)
- Echinacea: Herbal Medicine with a Wild History
- Biological Control in Plant Protection: A Colour Handbook, Second Edition
- Senescence and Aging in Plants (American Society of Plant Physiologists Monograph Series)
- Development of Pedotransfer Functions in Soil Hydrology (Developments in Soil Science)
Extra resources for Advances in Agronomy: 111
Advances in Agronomy: 111 by Donald L Sparks