By Monica Prendergast
Read or Download Applied Theatre Second Edition: International Case Studies and Challenges for Practice PDF
Best stage & theatre books
Released in France in 1987, this is often the ebook within which Lecoq first set out his philosophy of human stream, and how it takes expressive shape in quite a lot of various functionality traditions. He strains the heritage of pantomime, units out his definition of the elements of the paintings of mime, and discusses the explosion of actual theatre within the moment 1/2 the 20 th century.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
During this attractive and disarmingly frank e-book, comedian Jay Sankey spills the beans, explaining not just tips on how to write and practice stand-up comedy, yet tips to enhance and excellent your paintings. even more than a how-to handbook Zen and the paintings of Stand-Up Comedy is the main precise and finished booklet at the topic to this point.
A Monologue is an Outrageous state of affairs! tips on how to live to tell the tale the 60-Second Audition explains tips on how to effectively take on the "cattle name" performing audition with a sixty-second monologue. via Q&As, advice, director’s notes, and a word list jam-packed with outrageous activities intended to encourage the actor into really connecting with the piece, this e-book exhibits actors the place and the way to discover a monologue, edit it, and provides the simplest audition attainable.
- Voices and Texts in Early Modern Italian Society
- Moliere--Four Plays: Bourgeois Gentleman, Doctor In Spite of Himself, The Affected Damsels, The Miser
- Your Murderer (Russian Theatre Archive)
- Acting for a Living: How to Act Outside Hollywood - Become an Actor; Work in Film, TV & Video; Make it Your Career
- John Simon on Film: Criticism 1982-2001 (Applause Books)
- Leonard Bernstein: West Side Story (Landmarks in Music Since 1950)
Additional info for Applied Theatre Second Edition: International Case Studies and Challenges for Practice
Applied Theatre Second Edition: International Case Studies and Challenges for Practice by Monica Prendergast