By Spirit Davis
Read Online or Download Athena PDF
Best music books
No matter if you are a pupil or expert, a jazz participant, rocker, or salsa fanatic, acting modern day tune may be tough. built by way of the writer in the course of an entire life spent as an arranger and performer, this precise, well-planned e-book, trains musicians to appreciate and practice the main complicated rhythms at sight.
The entire songs from her debut album, prepared for piano, voice and guitar.
A chamber quintet for Piano, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Horn by means of Ludwig van Beethoven.
Titles:* Phantasie und Fuge * Praeludium und Fuge über B-A-C-H * Adagio * Kirchen-Hymne: Salve Regina * Kirchen-Hymne: Ave maris stella * Mess * Requiem * Zur Trauung
- Mass in C: For SATB Solo, SATB Chorus/Choir with Latin Text (Vocal Score): 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- The Holy Profane: Religion in Black Popular Music
- World's Greatest Piano Melodies: For Intermediate to Early Advanced Piano
- None But the Lonely Heart and Other Songs for High Voice (Dover Song Collections)
- Suzuki Bass School - Volume 4: Piano Accompaniment
- This way I taught myself classical guitar: Learn classical guitar step by step
Extra info for Athena
Athena by Spirit Davis